XenForo Nulled Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG's on forum

1. Can't upload attachments, i get this error.

The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

Capture.JPG

(only 20kb)

2. Can't open a support ticket i get this error

The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

3. Can't download more than 6 addons.... i get this error

XenForo Nulled Community - Error
You have reached your download limit! Download-Limit: 15.

I downloaded only 6 add-ons not 15 and got that error. I think you should remove limit for VIP's / ppl who have donate more than 1 time... XD

Thanks.

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
2. Can't open a support ticket i get this error

The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

3. Can't download more than 6 addons.... i get this error
I checked permission you do have the permission of opening support ticket and uploading images.

I downloaded only 6 add-ons not 15 and got that error. I think you should remove limit for VIP's / ppl who have donate more than 1 time... XD
Answer is no as i now will not setup permission again as it's working correctly this is done as people just download everything and open PayPal dispute we have about 3 PayPal dispute this week.

So there are no such bugs on the forums you refered

When i try to open a Support ticket http://i.imgur.com/VSuQkM2.jpg

Answer is no as i now will not setup permission again as it's working correctly this is done as people just download everything and open PayPal dispute we have about 3 PayPal dispute this week.
I have donated 3 times to this site and never opened a dispute on paypal or anything else.. like i said maybe you should remove this limit or fix it (bcs i have downloaded only 6 addons not 15) for users who have donated more than 1 time...

I don't think it's working correctly bcs like i said i download only 6 addons not 15.

I have a forum with 100k members and i'm downloading addons to improve it, i really like this site but with this limit i don't think i will donate again :c

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
I checked your permission and you have the permissions as per xenforo system, though I will test permission tomorrow, right now I am about to sleep.

I have donated 3 times to this site and never opened a dispute on paypal or anything else.. like i said maybe you should remove this limit or fix it (bcs i have downloaded only 6 addons not 15) for users who have donated more than 1 time...
Also if you download same file again and again it will count, even it's same add-on. Moreover permission is 15 download in 900 min which is not even one complete day. Anyhow if you think it's not working the way it should then I will test it up but atm nothing possible today sorry for this.