9yN75.png

Do you use nulled or paid forum software?

What do you use?

• Nulled forum software

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Paid forum software

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Free forum software

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dannyj

Registered
What are you using on your forum? Nulled software(like nulled xenforo, IPBoard etc.) or paid software(like licensed xenforo, IPBoard etc.) or do you prefer free(like MyBB, SMF etc.) If you run with nulled software, do people complain about it? Or do you hide it?

I was wondering about this because I am thinking about starting a community but why pay if free is a possibility.

Matverben

Translator
+Lifetime VIP+
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
Hello, I use nulled Xenforo software for my forum.

I've tried PhPBB or other free things like that but it's not as easy as xenforo, the design looks often a bit rustic or old.

( I think that people here use in major part nulled software :p )

Dannyj

Registered
Hello, I use nulled Xenforo software for my forum.

I've tried PhPBB or other free things like that but it's not as easy as xenforo, the design looks often a bit rustic or old.

( I think that people here use in major part nulled software :p )
Yeah I think that people use nulled versions here too but I am not sure. Maybe some people only use the nulled addons or something.

Anyways, when I was using nulled xf I got people complaining about it was nulled and I didn't had a verification key. It was really difficult to get some members. So that's why I am asking this.

Matverben

Translator
+Lifetime VIP+
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
Anyways, when I was using nulled xf I got people complaining about it was nulled and I didn't had a verification key. It was really difficult to get some members. So that's why I am asking this.
The members of my forum don't care about that, they prefer react on subjects, post new things in the gallery, post some CV, that's all.
But it's sure that's it depends on the members.

Nulled version for a test forum but, I'm planning to pay the license from XenForo software if I paid it then I delete the nulled version. XenForo is a great feature than IPB software. PS: I'm current the forum running IPB software as paid version in my dedicated server.

I have 3 paid xenforo licences, though do have a few nulled addons on them. Dotn mind paying for the software but all those addons would cost a fortune

I usually try it out via nulled versions before deciding whether to purchase or not. Most addons can cost quite a bit, so. I did purchase the forum software.