Welcome to Our Community

Registration on our forums are now open for some days! Feel free to sign up today.

Forum Levels

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Feedback/Questions' started by Munchkenz, Oct 6, 2016.

Tags:
?

Should they add this?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munchkenz

MunchkenzRegistered
    Registered

I think it would be cool and fun for the forums to have like player levels and every x amount of posts and likes you level up :) This would show like who spends time on the forums and who is super dedicated to helping it out along with more respect for players :)

2. Bonmat86

Bonmat86Registered
    Registered

This remind me way back then when we have a vbb 3.5 forum and ppl try to keep up with the title lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Munchkenz

MunchkenzRegistered
      Registered

Sounds Like a challenge to me XD

• XenForo Rocks

XenForo RocksAdministrator
      Team Member Administrator Moderator +Lifetime VIP+ Contributor ViP True Member Suppliers Registered

You should really need to read the latest announcements and rules! As we already have this!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.