XenForo Nulled Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Light vs Dark - Which theme you like ?

You like which type of theme ?

• Light

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Dark

Votes: 40 51.9%

• Total voters
I have created both light and dark themes. I think that light themes are a little easier to get a cool palette created. I've struggled with dark themes.

Dark Themes my eyes are bad had 4 operations on them and the light themes are just to harsh the dark themes I can take for long periods with no problems

Dark themes are easier for me to view, especially during the night. Otherwise light themes are also cool as you can enforce a color template much more easily than on a dark theme.

- iA

I prefer dark themes solely because it's easy on the eyes. I don't want to browse light themes right before bed either, since it usually stresses the eyes too much.

Cobian

Registered
light theme = weak race

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

i don't prefer light themes because some trend to hurt the eyes when they aren't using the right color palette,
Instead, darker themes (not so dark) are more comfortable

Last edited: