• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Little bug in the forum rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matverben

Translator
True Member
+Member+
Registered
Hello,

When i was navigating on the forum, i was obliged to reconfirm the rules and i 've saw this :

Capture d’écran 2016-10-02 à 16.27.15.png

I suppose it's not normal.

Matverben

Hello!

I have a question, is it normal that I have to reconfirm the rules from time to time? It is that I saw that I can force a user to reconfirm the rules into a profile menu.

Is that today I had to confirm the rules and it is a bit annoying.

Thank you
Best regards

Hello!

I have a question, is it normal that I have to reconfirm the rules from time to time? It is that I saw that I can force a user to reconfirm the rules into a profile menu.

Thank you
Best regards
I'm sure it's an error. :p

Matverben

Translator
True Member
+Member+
Registered
It's not an error.

The bug I report is the "freely editable text..." above the confirm button.

It's not an error.

The bug I report is the "freely editable text..." above the confirm button.
Oh, you're talking about that, that's a add-on feature; we're talking about that issue where you have to agree to the rules all the time. The admin could just edit that phrase like it states ar_info_texts. :p

Matverben

Translator
True Member
+Member+
Registered
Some people don't read the rules and break it. So sometimes we need to confirm again.

Perhaps the admin dont' know that the expression is not edited.
That's why I report it !

Some people don't read the rules and break it. So sometimes we need to confirm again.

That's why I report it !
Hello!

Yes, if I don't deny that remember the rules is wrong but at least to me it is annoying

Thank you
Best regards

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
Hello!

Yes, if I don't deny that remember the rules is wrong but at least to me it is annoying

Thank you
Best regards

That's why I report it !
Oh, you're talking about that, that's a add-on feature; we're talking about that issue where you have to agree to the rules all the time. The admin could just edit that phrase like it states ar_info_texts. :p
Hello!

Thank you
Best regards
I can understand it was bit annoying to accept again and again but it was done because previously it was not displayed to few users so it was resetted but this will not appear again until there is a major change in the rules.
Hello,

When i was navigating on the forum, i was obliged to reconfirm the rules and i 've saw this :

View attachment 17202

I suppose it's not normal.

Matverben
Its not a bug it's just a phrase which can edited by admin to display a custom text there,but I was not interested in editing it so just left it as it :p

Regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.