Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
as per brivium in one of his posts to a user the addons needs to be updated to latest
in that case

the change user title addons has 1.0.2 version [Store Product] Change User Title
so i installed the store addon again and update those two addons in question
Now i get

View attachment 22529
The issue is

View attachment 22525

View attachment 22527

I installed these from xf rocks, but now they are not going away. :(
Please assist.
The only reason I stay away from brivium products because they are buggy . You can uninstall them either by recreating the database that are mentioned in the error. For this you just require to read the code of the add-on find the SQL queries for that table creation. Take backup of database before doing this all. Or you can simply modify the unistall code in the PHP codes of add-on to not to run uneccesary drop table or other SQL queries which actually doesn't exist in your database. And one suggestion is better if you use xenforo 2 as xf2 is far much better than xf1 in case of add-on coding and else.

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
Also if you are going to use brivium store add-ons you need to also install brivium store framework . I don't think so it's installed there . Probably this can be the issue which is causing unistall and else issue. Store framework is free add-on you can download it from brivium site by signing up there

Also if you are going to use brivium store add-ons you need to also install brivium store framework . I don't think so it's installed there . Probably this can be the issue which is causing unistall and else issue. Store framework is free add-on you can download it from brivium site by signing up there
i installed store framework, didnt help much.