Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
XenForo Rocks submitted a new resource:

PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin - The Most Complete Paid Membership Solution for Your XenForo with pay to join, gift upgrades and more

Setup Paid Membership Forum with XenForo in minutes!
PemBer is a professional Paid Membership plugin for serious Entrepreneurs, who want a no-stress solution which just works, to setup a paid membership forum in minutes.

Are you thinking of adding a paid forum to your Blog? Or Do you already have a forum and wonder if you can get members to pay a monthly recurring fee?

If yes, XenForo provides you with the best forum experience online. Even Sony, IGN and One Plus all use...
Read more about this resource...

Similar threads

Anyone have a problem when insert X plans with the following format?

{pricing_table | code1 | Shield}

Idk why but showed me a blank price but if i put only {pricing_table} works without problem

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
XenForo Rocks updated PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin with a new update entry:

Auto EU VAT Tax, Invoices, Gift Membership and More...

I am extremely happy (and totally drained!) to announce that PemBer 1.5.0 is finally available for all PemBer license holders. PemBer 1.5.0 brings the all new, first of it's kind TAX support to XenForo.

PemBer 1.5.0 brings in TAX support to your products. Additionally PemBer can AUTO calculate EU Vat for your products and auto apply them upon purchase. It does so based on the visitor's selection of country.

More details ahead...

New Features

Taxes Support...
Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
XenForo Rocks updated PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin with a new update entry:

PemBer 1.5.5

I am happy to announce the release of PemBer 1.5.5

PemBer 1.5.5 is small maintenance release and has exactly two Bug Fixes.

Changes Made:

1>

Logged in members will now be redirected to the correct product Buy page, if they click on the Direct Buy link for example, Sign Up or Login | PemBer - XenForo Paid Membership Plugin

Earlier, they were being redirected to the forum home page.

2>

There was a BUG with the...
Read the rest of this update entry...