• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Remove XenForo Copyright/Mark *EASIEST WAY*

StavrosNico submitted a new resource:

Remove XenForo Copyright/Mark *EASIEST WAY* - Remove the XenForo copyright/mark in a few seconds!

Hello everyone! Today i will be guiding you on how to remove the copyright/mark thingy that's underneath ur forum. It's pretty easy to do and also this is the easiest way to do so. Enjoy :D

Step 1:
Navigate into Admin CP > (Your style) > Templates > Footer and click it.

Step 2:
Ctrl + F and find "Copyright" should be something like that
"<div id="copyright">".

Step 3: You will see something like that in there "{xen:helper copyright} {xen:phrase extra_copyright}". Simply remove it or if...
Read more about this resource...

Similar threads

lol, you can do this more easily by
Pasting it in Extra.css
Code:
#copyright {
display: none;
}
But you have to modify it for each styles thats why we need a fully nulled one
Thats what mentioned here [Template/Code Modification] - Remove/Change Xenforo Brand Mark
there are a few ways to do it. i'm posting what i prefer. :)

lol, you can do this more easily by
Pasting it in Extra.css
Code:
#copyright {
display: none;
}
But you have to modify it for each styles thats why we need a fully nulled one
Thats what mentioned here [Template/Code Modification] - Remove/Change Xenforo Brand Mark
also, that's not fully nulled one. when you upgrade xenforo you will have to redo it. as mentioned their.

Last edited by a moderator:
If xenforo realize that i have done this, will they penalize me? Will they know in the first place?

If ots this easy, why are they charging a whooping $75 for removing it?! There must be a catch!
If you're not a company, I don't think they'll go too hard on you,
That said, like all things, I'm not working for them, so I can't tell for sure, but from experience, its mostly meant for companies like Kakao games (Publishers of Black Desert Online) and removing branding is an optional thing.

Personal opinion on-topic though, I can't stop anyone from doing this, but well, why not give credit where credit is due? This is just me speculating, but if more people start using XenForo, wouldn't that result in more money for the xen dev team to work on things and make it better for everyone?