• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Answered] thread background

Von

Registered
Hi there, I'm looking for BB code , for thread background
Well with this BBcode you can add images to your threads =)
For Exp:

Any ideas?

Von

Registered
Hi there yeah, to be honest some forums already have it I didnt knew that , they use a vbulltine bbcode with some changes and they did it .

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
Feels like an idiot :angel:, but the thing you said is really easy to do nothing harder I tested it just some minutes ago and it worked for me lol will update my post tomorrow morning with the code:openedeyewink:

negative

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
+Member+
Registered
Feels like an idiot :angel:, but the thing you said is really easy to do nothing harder I tested it just some minutes ago and it worked for me lol will update my post tomorrow morning with the code:openedeyewink:
Will I be able to change it for a specific thread?

Matverben

Translator
True Member
+Member+
Registered
Hello;

I'm sorry to dig up this old thread but I would like to know how to add the background to the thread.

Because I didn't find any solution :p.

Thanks,
Matverben

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
Will I be able to change it for a specific thread?
Hello;

I'm sorry to dig up this old thread but I would like to know how to add the background to the thread.

Because I didn't find any solution :p.

Thanks,
Matverben
You can do that via CSS .message element with proper post id and CSS writing, though the thing the op asked is not possible with simple BBCode it require an addon development