Welcome to Our Community

Registration on our forums are now open for some days! Feel free to sign up today.

[Answered] User Upgrades Question

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion' started by hifromjarrod, Dec 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. hifromjarrod

hifromjarrodRegistered
    Registered

How do I allow premium users to be able to download resources that normal users cant.

2. XenForo Rocks

XenForo RocksAdministrator
    Team Member Administrator Moderator +Lifetime VIP+ Contributor ViP True Member Suppliers Registered

Just setup correct permission to usergroup of premium to allow download and for free set it revoke

3. hifromjarrod

hifromjarrodRegistered
    Registered

sorry i should have been way more clear. what i meant was i want there to be free resources and premium resources (which only premium accounts can access)

4. XenForo Rocks

XenForo RocksAdministrator
    Team Member Administrator Moderator +Lifetime VIP+ Contributor ViP True Member Suppliers Registered

You can do it like this

1. In Resource category create two categories free and premium
    2. For the free you can leave it
    3. For the premium category click on permissions tab and then choose your free member usergroup and revoke the permission of download
    4. Now choose premium usergroup and allow that usergroup for downloading resources in premium category