9yN75.png
Where is my Vip status I have just paid for 1 year

And your premium upgrade Imformation does not get always ne https://www.xenforo.rocks/threads/1525/ page displayed and this here.

The page you are looking for can not be found.

Similar results are provided below, or you can try another search

Search site
To find the missing content, try these steps:

Visit the domain home page
Reload this Page
Search for the missing box above

Ass?

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
+Member+
Registered
Read it again. You just paid 6o euros for your VIP membership and I said it's manual process so wait for it. You donated 15 mins ago and made a thread 12 minutes after it.

It clearly says

IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. Donation for user upgrade is not necessary it is just only if you want faster access to everything and help us!

2. Minimum 24 hours will be required for user upgrade to process. (Didn't checked yet if this support automated USER promotion also)

How was that so hard to understand?

Sorry it had left over with the 24 hours ok as for apologize but the 2 question was still not answered with with the lifetime upgrade that is not there I always get the cloudflare error see here.

Unbenannt.JPG

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
Sorry it had left over with the 24 hours ok as for apologize but the 2 question was still not answered with with the lifetime upgrade that is not there I always get the cloudflare error see here.

View attachment 18674
We didn't changed the lifetime vip pricing i.e 220 euro though it also given free to members who really contribute alot to this forum :)

Last edited: