• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XenForo 2.0.0 Beta 5 Nulled Released 2.0.0 Beta 5

No permission to download

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
XenForo Rocks submitted a new resource:

XenForo 2.0.0 Beta 5 Nulled Released - XenForo 2.0.0 Beta 5 Nulled Released

We are happy to announce that the 2.0.0 Beta 5 releases of XenForo and our official add-ons are now available to all customers with active licenses.

For the most part, this release continues to focus on bug fixes and making adjustments to avoid possible confusion. However, this release does include the new framework for importers. This is still a work in progress and does not allow full importation from any other package at this time. This framework is included primarily so that add-on...
Read more about this resource...

Hello, it is possible to upgrade xenforo 1 to 2 ?
It is possible,Find an Upgrade File and upload them and install them.But if u have been using any addons in xf 1x it wont work in xf 2 .but before upgrading test them to check if the requirements matches the installations.

I Figured out the Minification problem although I couldn't fix it.

Suto minify.PNG
This was the exact problem.I turned off my Minify option on Cloudflare and it worked well but my chatroom has a little slowdown in the performance so I had to turn it on.Minify enable/disable does affect other websites if you have more than one domain installed

so when I decided to check what .js,.css or .html files have been minified and I found.

js files that are minified
minifed js.PNG
.css files that are minified

csss minified.PNG
And then when I check the directory I found this :

minify files.PNG

so I decided to delete those .min.js files and head on but still, it didn't work but later I figured out this

Minified Build

found this link on top of the .js files and it seems they have built so many files using the minify. so literally you need to re-write everything to change those files.Sadly only if you can disable minify on CloudFlare the forum works good or else this is going to be a headache.i just wanna suggestion can there be a code or add-on to disable minification in the forum?the last version (x 1.5x) had that option underperformance option but this time there aren't any options like that .I don't wanna disable minify in CloudFlare I just want it to work another way.