9yN75.png

[Answered] Xenforo 2 copyrights

Von

Registered
Hi There Awesome Members, can anybody tell me how to remove xenforo branding completely ?
I tried to do that by editing copyrights line 732 src/XF.php but I got this
check completed on 4,544 files. The files listed below have contents different from those originally downloaded.
I heard about hash but I dont know how is it work can you Explain I apprreciate that

Similar threads

Mosis

Contributor
Suppliers
Registered
Hi There Awesome Members, can anybody tell me how to remove xenforo branding completely ?
I tried to do that by editing copyrights line 732 src/XF.php but I got this
check completed on 4,544 files. The files listed below have contents different from those originally downloaded.
I heard about hash but I dont know how is it work can you Explain I apprreciate that
Add this to your extra.less
Code:
.p-footer-copyright {
    visibility: hidden;
}
Will disable all copyright even for the addons.

Von

Registered
if you edit any original files from any addon it will show above error you mentioned, but that can be ignored as far as you know what you are doing.
Add this to your extra.less
Code:
.p-footer-copyright {
    visibility: hidden;
}
Will disable all copyright even for the addons.
Thank you guys for posting ,Actually I know this tricks before I apreciate that trust me, but I sad " how to remove xenforo branding completely "
if you had installed xenforo v2.0.6 from our forum (xenforo.rocks version) you can see that there is no copyrights ,the version is clean completely even the control panel, I dont know how he did it ? he has deleted them successfully without any issues with system check files tool ,thats why I keep coming back here .
I dont have problem with keeping copyrights on my forum but I really wanna know how does hash work.

Mosis

Contributor
Suppliers
Registered
Hashes.json is where the hashes are stored for the files.
You just make your own hash of the modified file and overwrite the hash for that file or files.