Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
XenForo Rocks submitted a new resource:

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO - Portal and featured threads. Add-on from 8WAYRUN.

This is a complete rewrite of my popular portal system for XenForo. XenPorta is an article system and front-end that allows you to give a more professional look to the front-facing sections of your forum. It's built completely within XenForo's existing structure and does not add any new content types to manage. My effort with this new version was to slim it down, make it easier to use, and get rid of the bloat.

Demo:

Basic Features:
Read more about this resource...

Similar threads

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
XenForo Rocks updated XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.1.4 - CHANGELOG

• Added the ability to disable the "history" url updating with the infinite scroller.
  • Added a client-side check for file sizes to make sure users can't upload feature images that are bigger than the file size limit on your PHP.ini.
  • Added support for thread prefixes on the article list.
  • Fixed some CSS issues related to embedded media on the articles list.
Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
XenForo Rocks updated XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.1.9 - CHANGELOG

• Added an option to auto-fill the custom excerpt text field with the first post message, instead of it just being a placeholder.
  • Authors can now be created without names/bylines/status. This change was made for compatibility when importing from the old XF1 version.
  • The included importers now use XF2's built-in step-runner system. That means if you have an extremely large forum, you should no longer get memory time-outs when importing articles and features from the old version...

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered

2.0.2.1 - CHANGELOG

• Added a widget position for "XenPorta > Articles list: After article". This widget position will allow you to place widgets after each article in your articles list. In addition to this, you could use the included context to limit the widget from appearing based on the iteration of the article. For instance, you could have a widget appear after every third article, etc... Check the FAQ for more information.
  • Added special RSS feeds for article lists.
  • Changed some...

bobisback

+Lifetime VIP+
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
I can't download :coldsweat:

Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
I can't download :coldsweat:

Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Don't have much time to look into permission so sent you via pm. Will look into issues after 12 of this month.

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered

2.0.2.4 - CHANGELOG

• Added an AdminCP option to "hide" article text beyond the first page. This will make it easier to navigate comments... as well as providing a convenient button to restore the article text.
  • Restored custom thread fields to articles. Previously, you could only use the thread status location; now you can use before and after the article text.
  • Fixed a flexbox grow issue with Author byline blocks; if their byline is too short.

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered

2.0.2.5 - CHANGELOG

• This release re-arranges the article view page... moving the first post block to within the comment block. In the default skin, there is no appearance difference. However, with some custom skins, you may have to do some extra work to get things to look proper. This change had to be done in order to fix a bug where inline moderation was not functioning properly for the first post.
  • The categories widget now links to the category from the category title.

cybermancha

+Lifetime VIP+
ViP
True Member
+Member+
Registered
So from what i've read they took the automatic promote to article off? I see the option when the thread is created but it doesn't show on the portal unless you do it manually. Is there a way around this. It's tedious to promote every post manually.

XenForo Rocks

Team Member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
ViP
True Member
Suppliers
Registered
the automatic promote to article off
you can select a forum from which you want the threads get promoted automatically ,in forum setting i guess
It's tedious to promote every post manually.
if you want any old threads getting promoted i don't think so there is any mass select and promote feature is there