• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Answered] Your opinion about XenForo

What do you think about XenForo?

• Very stupid...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

willypt

Your friend
Registered
I really like xenforo. Hard at begining but it's an amazing plataform. I just feel like, the SEO isn't that great.
It's not too "user friendly". I had to work hard to understand it like i do now XD

I really like xenforo. Hard at begining but it's an amazing plataform. I just feel like, the SEO isn't that great.
It's not too "user friendly". I had to work hard to understand it like i do now XD
Not all Functions are so much user friendly, but I think the Settings are really good and user friendly!

Matverben

Translator
True Member
+Member+
Registered
The basics options are easy to understand ( in English like in French ).
I need to translate the advanced options to understand it.

But Xenforo is very flexible and friendly for the end user ( when it's correctly translated and configured ).

And it has a big community around it ( Official or not official ;) ). And a lot of add ons, style etc etc...

It's the best forum software in my opinion.

Its great but what gets me is near every addon requires money, whereas vB for example you can get a lot for free, but with that said vB is seriously bulking with rubbish and just looks and feels trash these days. In my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.